Kids Can Help Shelter Pets, Too
While our volunteer program is designed for individuals 17 years of age and older, children under 17 can still make a difference in the lives of our shelter pets by:
- Making cat and dog toys.
- Constructing felt pet blankets.
- Collecting items listed on our wish list.
- Organizing a supply drive with your family and friends
- Making pet treats.
- Reading to our shelter pets during our regularly scheduled reading hours.
- Enrolling in our youth internship program.