Every item donated to the Maryland SPCA is one less item we need to buy to care for our shelter pets.
Please consider purchasing from our Amazon Wish List. Amazon will send your gift directly to us. (We don’t receive the donor’s name from Amazon. If you’d like to be acknowledged, email email@example.com with your information.) If you would like to drop off a gift in person, see our most important needs below.
Give the gift of supplies
- Wet [canned] dog food (grocery store varieties with gravy).
- Dry dog food (unopened bags).
- Dry cat food (unopened bags).
- Gerber jarred baby food—Stage 2 in beef, chicken, turkey or lamb with gravy, 2.5 oz jars only.
- Wet [canned] cat food (grocery store varieties with gravy).
- Soft dog treats, such as Pup-Peroni.
- Scratch pads for cats (purchase at http://stretchandscratch.com/).
- PVC plumbing joints (extra large 6” fixtures, tubing is fine).
- Cat treats and toys, such as toy mice (no catnip) & ping pong balls.
- Dog toys: buster cubes (puzzle balls to keep the dogs entertained).
- Enrichment toys for our larger dogs: Busy Buddy toys, large Kongs, Tire Biter Paw Tracks toys, basketballs and soccer balls.
- White and color copy paper.
- Large dog crates (plastic airline crates, not metal).
- Tomahawk White Cat Handler/Den with Clear Door, Model 711C (purchase at www.livetrap.com).
- Tomahawk Feral Cat Traps, Model 606NC (purchase at www.livetrap.com).
- Kuranda dog beds, size medium (donate a bed at www.kuranda.com).
- SnuggleSafe microwave heatpads and heatable water bottles for our animals in foster care & surgery.
- Scoopable kitty litter for foster care kitties.
- Fleece material and washable blankets (no sheets, please).
- Puppy pads.
- Unused plastic litter pans for kittens and cats.
- Elsey Cat or Kitten Attract (for litterbox training).
- Industrial dog wash station.
- Colorful plastic colanders to use for cat and kitten beds.
- Colorful/seasonal plastic mixing bowls to use for cat and kitten beds.
- Latex exam gloves.
- 8-second thermometers.
- Scales (baby or postage).
LAUNDRY & DISHES FOR PETS
- Rubber gloves (dishwashing gloves), all sizes/
- Paper towels and large sponges.
- Scrubbing sponges.
- Towels: hand, dish, wash and bath towels.
- Lint rollers and refills.
- Muffin pans.
- Plastic measuring cups to measure liquids.
- Outdoor work gloves.
- Shovels (snow and regular).
- Batteries: 9 Volt, D, C, AA, and AAA.
- Hand truck.
- Cart with wheels.
- Beige plastic lawn chairs.
- Plastic 35 gallon trash cans with lids, new or gently used.
- Large plastic tubs (storage bins with lids, 15-25 gallons).
- Baby gates.
- Plastic shower curtains (opaque, not clear) and shower curtain liners.
- Industrial hoses and sprayers, 25’ and 50’.
- No medications, dog bowls, catnip, pillows or sheets, please.