Foster volunteers open their homes to provide temporary care for cats, dogs, kittens and puppies. A quiet, stress-free, loving environment gives every foster pet a better chance at a happy, healthy life with their forever family. We have a list of pets requiring foster homes in order to get ready for adoption.
Benefits of fostering with Maryland SPCA
- You decide what foster pet you want to care for and for how long.
- We provide all necessary supplies, including food, toys, treats and medications.
- We provide medical and behavioral support, including a 24-hour emergency hotline.
- You get to experience the unconditional love of a pet without making a lifetime commitment.
- You’ll feel awesome knowing you saved a life.