Seniors & Pets
In communities across Maryland, far too many people struggle to make ends meet. Many are pet owners who must decide between spending their last $10 on food for themselves or their pets. Kibble Connection was created to address this issue. The Maryland SPCA collects donations of pet food and supplies from the public to distribute to under-served communities. Kibble Connection partners include Meals on Wheels of Central Maryland, Charm City Companions, and B-More Dog, whose clients and their pets receive meals to maintain proper nutrition. For more information, please contact our community relations team.
Help us support mental health in our community.
Three Ways You Can Help
- Make a gift in any amount to help us purchase pet food and supplies.
- Purchase food from our Amazon Wish List – Amazon will send your gift directly to us. (We do not receive the donor’s name from Amazon – to be acknowledged, email email@example.com with your information.)
- Drop off a gift of any of the below food needs in-person.
THINGS YOU CAN DROP OFF
- Wet (canned) dog food (grocery store varieties with gravy).
- Dry dog food (unopened bags).
- Dry cat food (unopened bags).
- Wet (canned) cat food (grocery store varieties with gravy).