Court-ordered community service volunteers must meet the following requirements:
- You must be 18 or older.
- Your charge must be a misdemeanor or PBJ.
- You must be able to provide documentation that the charges meet our guidelines.
- You must be able to work in a self-directed environment.
- You must be able to complete hours during our business hours or when an appropriate staff member is available.
- You must follow the schedule unless previous arrangements have been made with the volunteer manager.
Volunteers perform duties such as doing laundry, washing dishes, cleaning our shelter or helping maintain the grounds.