- This event has passed.
- Training Class
Canine Good Citizen Practice Session
Baltimore, MD 21211 United States + Google Map
Canine Good Citizen is a title your dog can earn. It can help lay the foundation for your dog becoming a well-respected and welcome member of the community.
For more information about the AKC’s Canine Good Citizen, click here.
Classes will be held on Sundays at 10:00am and Tuesdays at 3pm.
Each course is $30. Completing the course doesn’t guarantee your dog will pass the test, but you will have the opportunity to retest if you desire. For a $30 fee, you can take the CGC Test without any practice sessions.
Upon completion, you’ll be provided the paperwork necessary to file for the official AKC certificate and title.
If you sign up for practice sessions, remember to bring treats your dog loves! It will help with training.
Note: Dogs that enroll should be friendly toward people. This class is not for dogs that show reactivity to other dogs (barking, lunging, whining) when on leash. If you have any questions about whether this class is appropriate, please email email@example.com.
- Your dog must by fully vaccinated, four months or older, and people/dog friendly.
- All dogs should be wearing a buckle collar attached to a 4′-6′ foot leash. Retractable leashes, prong and choke collars, chains and ropes are not allowed. Special collars and harnesses will be available to purchase at class.
- A participant could be asked to leave if they act abusive, if their dog is sick, or if their dog presents a potential danger (at the instructor’s discretion).
- No refunds will be made after class starts. If there’s an unforeseen emergency, please contact your instructor.
- Prerequisite: Dogs must have training in basic skills prior to attending this class.
- Masks and social distance is required.
LENGTH: 60 MIN
TUITION: $30 per practice session or test
PREREQUISITE: All Star Canine or other basic training class
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.