Our Prevention and Wellness Program (PAW) is an income-based veterinary assistance program that allows for affordable services to be provided to qualifying individuals. The PAW program will offer 25% off of the price of ALL services and most medications to those that qualify at the time of the appointment. The program excludes flea/tick/heartworm prevention and prescription diets. Payment is always required in-full and is accepted in the form of cash, debit, and credit cards. This program is by appointment only. Appointments are available Monday through Saturday. Please call 410-400-WELL (410-400-9355) to set up an appointment.
- Head of household must make $25,000 annually or less as an individual OR
- Head of household must make $42,000 annually or less with dependents listed on tax forms OR
- Head of household must qualify for and provide proof of federal or state assistance
- Local public service staff- firefighters, police, and active or retired military upon proof of service
- Senior clients 65 years and older upon proof of status
- W2, 1099, or completed tax statement showing one of the above scenarios
- Four consecutive pay stubs proving annual income for individual making less than $25,000
- Current letter of benefit for government assistance
- Personal Identification matching benefit recipient
Qualifying individuals will need to fill out a simple application form which can be downloaded here or available in the clinic. Applications will need to be filled out either prior to or at the time of the appointment by the head of household. We strongly encourage clients to fill out application and submit prior to the appointment as it may take 24-48 hours for approval for some applicants.
Proof of residential income will be required once, yearly, and MUST be submitted along with personal ID by head of household. Any co-owners or children age 18 or older living with the head of household must be listed on the application to receive discounted services.
* This program cannot be combined with other coupons or promotions.