What to Bring to Your Spay/Neuter Appointment:
- A signed copy of the MD SPCA Spay/Neuter Disclaimer
- A completed Patient History
- Vaccination Records
- If your pet has current vaccination records, please bring them.
- Proof of income or proof that you receive assistance if you qualify as low-income.
- You must pay for services at check-in. We accept cash, Visa, MasterCard, Discover and personal checks.
Special Instructions for Cat Owners:
- Do not put multiple cats in one carrier. Cats that usually get along well, may not be tolerant of one another in the post-operative period.
- If you are bringing a feral cat, you must use an approved humane feral trap.
Special Instructions for Dog Owners:
- Dogs must be on a leash or in a clean pet carrier.
- Please walk your dog before your arrival as s/he will be in a kennel all day.
Stay Up To Date
Sign up to get more information about news and events at the MD SPCA.