Welcome to Canine Communication
Have you ever been unsure what your dog is trying to say? Is there a behavior you can't seem to figure out? Are you nervous about off-leash interactions because you are not quite sure if your dog is enjoying them? This webinar is for you!
This class will cover the basics of canine communication so you can better understand why your dog does what he does. You will develop the confidence to:
- Effectively monitor your dog's behavior around people and other dogs.
- Recognize signs when your dog is uncomfortable so you can make educated choices.
- Navigate off-leash play while knowing when you should intervene.
- Foster a positive relationship with your canine companion based on mutual understanding.
- Must internet access and a device that has a camera, such as a laptop, tablet, or smartphone.
- No refunds will be made after class starts. If there's an unforeseen emergency, please contact your instructor.
LENGTH: 90 MIN | LIVE ONLINE
* Low income vouchers are available. To qualify, you should earn less than $25,000 annually or household earnings should be less than $42,000 a year. Proof of income is required and can be based on last year's income tax form, Social Security Disability, all W-2 forms for the family, Section 8, Free Lunch, Food Stamps, VA Disability, AFDC, WIC, or Pay Stub. Complete our Low Income Verification Form and submit it to email@example.com.
For more information, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 410-235-8826, ext. 151.