Welcome to All-Star Canine
We're committed to helping you create a positive and lasting relationship between you and your dog. Many behavior problems can be prevented or solved with positive, consistent training and socialization.
All-Star Canine Class teaches you how to train your dog to:
- Come when called.
- Go to bed.
- Leash walking mechanics.
- Canine body language.
- Leave it.
- And much more.
To aid in training, please bring treats your dog loves to every class!
Requirements for the Class
- Must internet access and a device that has a camera, such as a laptop, tablet, or smartphone for the first class (orientation), which will be held over Zoom.
- Your dog must by fully vaccinated, four months or older, and people/dog friendly.
- Dogs must be comfortable learning in close proximity to other dogs to attend this class.
- All dogs should be wearing a buckle collar attached to a 4'-6' foot leash. Retractable leashes, prong and choke collars, chains and ropes are not allowed. Special collars and harnesses will be available to purchase at class.
- A participant could be asked to leave if they act abusive, if their dog is sick, or if their dog presents a potential danger (at the instructor's discretion).
- No refunds will be made after class starts. If there's an unforeseen emergency, please contact your instructor.
- Masks and social distance is required.
LENGTH: 60 MIN | 6 total sessions (one orientation and 5 working sessions)
The first class is an orientation.
* People who've adopted from the Maryland SPCA receive a $30 discount.
* Low income vouchers are available. To qualify, you should earn less than $25,000 annually or household earnings should be less than $42,000 a year. Proof of income is required and can be based on last year's income tax form, Social Security Disability, all W-2 forms for the family, Section 8, Free Lunch, Food Stamps, VA Disability, AFDC, WIC, or Pay Stub. Complete our Low Income Verification Form and submit it to email@example.com.
For more information, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 410-235-8826, ext. 6404.